Our client is currently seeking a Network Engineer to join their busy Engineering team based in Perth, WA.
- Identifying sales opportunities whilst tailoring solutions to fit the clients' requirements.
- Design and implement network infrastructure strategies in line with requirements
- Design and document network infrastructure solutions that meet the client's requirements
- Implement designs and test network infrastructure equipment
- Onsite travel to remote and local sites commissioning network infrastructure for clients
- Experience in a project focused network engineering role
- Experience designing wireless solutions including performing desktop studies, passive site surveys and active site surveys
- Proven experience in Wired Network Design
- VDSL2 design (Preferable)
- GPON design (Preferable)
- Configuration of Cisco ASA/Palo Alto firewalls (Highly Desirable)
- Configuration of Ruckus/Mikrotik/Ubiquiti Access Points (Highly Desirable)
- Configuration of VDSL2 DSLAMs and modems (Highly Desirable)
- University Degree - Preferably in Communications
- CCNP Certifications in:
- Routing and Switching
Our client is one of WA's largest digital media platform, a telecommunication and content provider servicing a wide range of industries.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.