The Discipline Team Lead is responsible for managing the electrical engineering team and the delivery of quality engineering discipline deliverables for a portfolio of brown-field sustaining projects in the mining and resources sector.
- Discipline team management, work allocation and team resource management.
- Engineering quality oversight across all projects.
- Provide estimating input to project proposals.
- Weekly progress reporting and input into manpower forecasting and recruitment.
- Discipline engineering software and hardware management.
- Ensuring that work carried out meets company quality management guidelines.
- 15 years' engineering experience in the resources sector with 5 years' experience in a senior or leadership role.
- Design of HV and LV electrical systems and specification and design of electrical equipment.
- Participation in risk and hazard studies.
- Construction support and commissioning of electrical installations.
- Power systems design / modelling desirable.
- Control and instrumentation design desirable.
- Knowledge/qualification in Functional Safety desirable
What's on Offer?
- CBD Location
- Ongoing contract
- Supportive and well established team
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on (08) 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Has a solid reputation as a trusted multi-disciplined Engineering and Project Delivery Consultant to the mining and metals sectors. They believe the key to successful project delivery is based on their values of integrity, action, commitment and excellence.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.