Our client is currently looking for a Network Communications Engineer with proven experience working with Nokia infrastructure. This contract is perfect for someone looking for a long term opportunity and a chance to further develop their skills.
- Detailed design and implementation of MPLS networks in a Tier 1 mining environment.
- Deep understanding and exposure to Nokia Switches & Routers
- The knowledge and ability to write reports and design, install, configure and trouble shoot network issues, Nokia configuration software and infrastructure issues.
- Stage, Commission, FAT, Deploy and SAT the IP/MPLS equipment as per the design.
- Proven experience working in a Communications role working on projects within the mining sector
- Knowledge across various systems such as LAN, WAN, LTE, IP, navigation and/or security
- Hands on experience on communication equipment commissioning, configuring, supporting and testing with Nokia (i.e. Legacy Alcatel Lucent)
- Ideally possess Nokia Routing Specialist I and Specialist II Certification
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and stakeholder engagement skills
What's on Offer?
• Perth based role
• 12 + month contract role
• You will be working alongside and supporting another engineer who possesses similar skills on Tier 1 projects.
• Attractive hourly rate for the right candidate.
Our client is an independent specialist consultancy focusing on strategic ICT advice, systems integration and technical support services. They are an Australian-owned and operated company with offices located in Perth, Brisbane and Sydney.
Their reputation has been built on providing advice our clients can act on and delivering leading-edge solutions stemming from their in depth knowledge and experience, along with reliable and flexible project delivery methodology.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.