Working on a mineral sands project you will provide high level technical support to design and ensure project needs are met. You will ensure a safe working workplace and contribute to inclusive team culture
- Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering
- 4 - 8 years of experience on mining and minerals projects.
- Mineral sands and Infrastructure project experience desirable
- Strong design capability with high attention to details
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
What's on Offer?
- Perth CBD consultancy with site visits
- 6 - 12 month contract, market pay rates
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.