About the Role
As a member of a highly skilled engineering team you will be involved with multiple projects in a wet plant environment from planning, coordinating and managing design, procurement and construction.
- Demonstrated experience with delivery projects
- Ensuring engineering project work complies with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Working with Project Controls to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer?
- Perth based role
- Initial 12 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
Please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or apply online.
A global EPCM delivering a multi-disciplined work force to the mining and resources industry.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.