Join a major project leading a team of control & communication engineers, specficially:
- Oversee the development of control system design and implementation deliverables, including Requirements Specifications, Scopes of Work, Functional Specifications and Test documentation.
- Project studies and concept designs including estimating, architecture development, control philosophies and prototyping.
- Active participation in HAZOPs and Risk Assessments.
- Overseeing, directing or personally delivering complex control system designs on key industrial projects.
- Driving the pace and efficiency in the delivery of control system design and execution projects.
- Oversee PLC and HMI development and testing.
- Interface with vendors to ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Coordinate factory acceptance testing, vendor integration testing and commissioning (including shutdowns).
- Promotion of Safety in Design on control system projects.
- Provide high levels of reporting and schedule/budget tracking
- Contribution to marketing opportunities for new business and developing stronger client relationships
- Supporting Project Managers / Designated Project Executives managing risk, project delivery, HSEC, quality and service.
- Chair control system engineering project meetings, both internal and with our external clients.
- Engineering degree qualification.
- Extensive experience in significant control system design and execution projects.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the team.
- Ability to lead large teams of engineers
- Mentor our control system graduates and drive technical excellence in delivery.
- Proven successful delivery of control system projects.
- Credibility and relationships with industrial clients in WA within the areas of iron ore, utilities, oil & gas, gold and the sector generally.
- A desire for personal development and a keen eye for detail.
- A focus on quality and performance.
- Ability to develop and drive proposal plans for particular opportunities.
- Allen-Bradley ControlLogix PLC development experience required.
- Experience with materials handling and commissioning is required.
- Citect experience required
- Experience with multidisciplinary design interfaces (particularly electrical and mechanical) required.
- Functional Safety experience beneficial.
What's on Offer?
- Supportive and well established team
- CBD location
- Highly competitive pay rates
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on (08) 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
An engineering & project delivery servies firm who works with clients to design, construct and maintain their capital projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.