Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, candidates and staff achieve their goals:
- Integrity - we do the right thing when nobody is watching
- Passion - we take pride in what we do and have a genuine enthusiasm for work and life
- Innovation - we explore new ideas and embrace change allowing us to grow and reinvent ourselves
- Knowledge - we apply current events and changing trends towards best practice
About the role:
This is an opportunity for an individual looking to advance their career by assuming a Managers role and growing a team through effective leadership. You will need to be skilled in engineering white collar recruitment in the Brisbane market as first and foremost you will need to lead by example and bill.
- Recruit Contract and Permanent positions within white collar Engineering
- Execute effective Account Management and Business Development practices
- Demonstrate innovative recruitment search and sourcing initiatives
- Ensure effective job management and good time management practices
You will be an important part of the Leadership Team and have input in to many facets of business performance including technology, marketing, processes, risk management and commercials. Your main focus though, will be ensuring the profitability of the Brisbane branch and you will need to achieve this by:
- Implementing a strategy for the team that will lead to success for the team and for the individuals
- Ensuring the strategy is actioned on daily basis and undertaking overall accountability
- Lead the Consultants to success and ensure their ongoing career development
- Oversee all work that is delivered is of a quality aligned to Titan expectations
Key Criteria for the successful individual:
- Demonstrated leadership skills where you promote strength in teamwork
- 360 Recruitment Experience and skill
- Strength in building, developing, and maintaining relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruiting process, across the entire lifecycle
- Must be tech savvy' and have a passion and knowledge for the industry
- Good commercial acumen including risk management
- Committed to delivering effective, quality service within your discipline
We have an established framework that allows driven individuals to achieve their targets and be rewarded with a competitive incentive package and attractive salary Our environment maintains a strong balance between competition and support, while encouraging autonomy to achieve and accountability to represent the brand.
What's on Offer?
- Warm desk of clients, candidates and jobs
- You will join an experienced and established Leadership Group who form and foster a passionate and successful environment
- Opportunity to lead and grow a successful, performing Team
- Guaranteed Pipeline and Billings from day one
- Leader Incentive System offering unprecedented earnings for a high achiever
- Personal development and career advancement opportunities.
- Modern CBD Office (serviced office with amenities)
- To support and maximise your efficiency and success, we offer the best management tools and systems in the market - top shelf CRM, ATS and online, sourcing tools
- Extensive database of candidates and talent pools built and maintained over two decades
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and brand initiatives
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact Craig Van Heurck on 08 6467 0611 / 0408 898 700 or click Apply Now'
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Why Titan Recruitment?
Working at Titan Recruitment for the last 6 months has been a fantastic experience. I left a large global business and joined this close-knit team of experienced and mature consultants with a deep understanding of the business streams that they operate within. My opportunity to build a new business unit has provided me with the support of an established management team, access to innovative software and recruitment tools and the freedom to pursue new clients and leverage off the existing clients of Titan. It has been a wonderful experience and I believe I have found a new home for the coming years and encourage motivated, passionate recruiters to come and join our team.
Suzi Johnson, Team Leader
As the team leader of energy and resources I really enjoy working with my team of experienced recruiters who know the market well! Titan has a great bunch of clients, which means the challenge of trying to find the right jobs for the right candidates is much easier. The role is very challenging which makes it all the more thrilling when we succeed as a team and business.
Anthony Blair, Team Leader
Titan allows me the freedom to grow, develop and express myself and back the service I provide.
Nichola Jones, Principal Consultant
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.