Our client is currently seeking an experienced high-level ERP Program Manager to be a front runner in implementing their preferred ERP system. This project is still in the early phases, therefore a really good role for you to run with the entire project from end-to-end. With the expected expansion of the project, you will initially be working on your own to understand the requirements from various departments of the business and then have the ability to build a team of Project Manager's and Business Analyst's around you.
- Proven experience in leading, implementing and rolling out major ERP Programs (essential)
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivering highly complex, multi-disciplined programs and projects related to technology and business transformation.
- Demonstrated experience in contract/vendor management, including the application of effective procurement
- Creates an environment that promotes and can sustain change
- Communicates effectively and skilfully to gain the trust of others
- Understands the formal and informal structures, key influencer and decision makers external and internal to the organisation
- Models behaviour that are consistent with the values and practices of the organisation
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Develops processes and structures to monitor, measure and continuously improve the division
- Delivers on commitments and objectives, on time, within budget and achieves quality outcomes
What's on Offer:
You will be part of a Program of work from the early infancy stages of the program and playing an integral part in the project will have the opportunity to build a team of Project Manager's and Business Analyst's to assist in the effective and efficient implementation of their ERP Program. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of an exciting organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions.
A leading government agency who supports numerous and diverse departments providing maintenance and development for new strategies in many areas of Western Australia.
This role will be based in Perth close to CBD
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.