- Preparation of HV Substation Designs in collaboration with drafting teams;
- Undertake design under the guidance and leadership of Principal Engineers
- Preparing reports, specifications, project tender documents,
- Communicating and meeting with the client, contractors to define requirements, provide technical and construction support;
- Participate as required in scoping and preparation of proposals
- Participate Safety in design workshops
- Work with an extended team of discipline engineers
- Perth CBD based
- Permanent staff position
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the necessary Australian Standards relating to HV substation design
- Experience working with Power Utilities.
- Demonstrated experience working for Western Power or on Western Power projects would be advantageous
- Experience in primary and secondary substation design - 11kV to 330kV.
- Knowledge of Civil and Structural requirements for HV substations
- Knowledge of protection schemes and IEC61850
- Knowledge of Primary plant technologies and equipment
- Experience in substation earthing systems design, substation lightning protecting, transformers, busbars, switchgear etc.
- Experience in the use of earthing modelling tools (CDEGS) will be an advantage
- Motivated team player with the ability to work autonomously
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary offered
- Perth CBD based
- Opportunity to join a well regarded consultant
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
A leading power engineering company that deliver a diverse range of services throughout Australia. Their continued growth has been built on successful delivery and a well-earned reputation for quality and success.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering, Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.