Seeking a corporate Senior H&S Advisor on a part time basis to join a study team for a large mining greenfield construction project. Based in Perth the role will be full time for 4 weeks, then will continue on a 1 day per week basis or as required. Contract duration is approximately 9 months.
- Tertiary qualified or equivalent qualification in OHS
- Experience in a corporate environment and across mining construction projects
- Experience working closely with engineering teams
- Understand safety in design work
- Thorough understanding of OHS legislation
- Ability to develop and deliver HSE Training and develop high quality HSE management plans
- Ability to facilitate HSE risk assessments and undertake Root Cause Analysis
- Highly competent in MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- First Aid Certificate (preferred)
- Lead Auditor AS4801 & ISO14001 (preferred)
- Return to Work Coordinator (preferred)
What's on Offer?
- Initial 4 weeks full time work then 1 day per week ongoing
- 9 months contract duration
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Diversified professional services, construction and maintenance specialist turning knowledge into value across multiple industry sectors and geographies.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.