As the Junior Site Engineer you will assist the project team to ensure the project needs are met for a major mining sustaining capital project.
- Graduated in 2016 or later with an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree
- Experience in an EPCM environment preferred.
- Min 6 months site based mining project experiences essential.
- Desire to progress construction knowledge.
- Sound analytical nature.
What's on Offer?
- Site based role - 2/1 roster.
- Work on a major mining project
- 12 month contract.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.