Our client is seeking a Mechanical Commissioning Supervisor for work on a major Iron Ore Project. The suitable candidate will have a strong commissioning or completions background with experience on mining process plant and NPI.
• Strong commissioning or completions background.
• Smart Completions is being used (formerly Continuum Edge).
• Substantial site experience in a similar role.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience in the Iron Ore industry in regards to process equipment and bulk materials handling.
- Experience with compiling commissioning procedures for mining equipment eg: primary crushers, secondary crushers, lubrication and hydraulics, screening, water utilities etc.
What's on Offer?
• 12 month contract
• Site based role 2:1 roster
• Competitive hourly rate
• Opportunity to work with a major EPCM
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A major EPCM delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project management services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.