Seeking an Infrastructure Manager wihtin the rail industry to provide high level support and management to complex rail projects and associated rail infrastructure leases.
The role is integral in reviewing, monitoring, reporting and managing rail network Lessees compliance within the scope of a formal risk-based contract management plan.
Responsible for managing access arrangements for third party operators seeking to enter the rail network.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in an operational rail freight environment
- Proven Project Management experience
- Experience in Lease Management
- Experience in managing an organisational rail access regime
- High level ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation and standards
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
- Satisfactory completion of required medical examination
- Provide a National Police Clearance
- Individual Access (IA) Track Access Permit (or the ability to obtain one)
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Free Gym
- Other additional contract benefits
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne Adlington on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
To provide safe, customer focused, integrated and efficient transport services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.