Based in in their Brisbane you will be an integral part of the group, reporting directly to the Civil Infrastructure Leader. You will be responsible for assisting a dedicated team of engineers and designers involved in Roads and Infrastructure projects. Your role will encompass the full cycle of engineering from the initial BD stage through to design delivery and ensuring the divisions continuing profitability.
- Ideally you will possess a minimum of 5-10 years' experience ideally gained in QLD. You will have strong design skills within Roads & Infrastructure.
- This role will also require working closely with the Civil Infrastructure Leader in formulating strategies and pricing structures to grow and develop the division further.
- Bachelor of civil engineering civil or civil/environmental engineering and tertiary qualification
- Roads and DTMR experience
- Stormwater modelling (Rational and Dynamic)
- Design skills with software such as PC Drain, Drains, HECRAS, MUSIC
- Collaborative approach and proven relationship builder
- Value driven - Passionate, ethical, quality focused
- Have the desire to progress and challenge yourself
What is on Offer
- Our client truly values its staff and understands that in order to maintain his position as an employee of choice, it needs to constantly develop its staff and enable them to reach their full potential. This is a very team orientated organisation where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
- In addition to the company's outstanding culture, you will have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, and be recognised for your successes. You will receive personal development and training, a structured career path and a salary package that reflects your experience and quality.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
Please be assured that your details will not be forwarded to any companies without your prior approval.
Our Client is a global consultancy and engineering company specialising in a number of capacities and offers a full spectrum of Transport solutions.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.