Seeking a Rail Safety Investigation Manager to manage the client's safety investigations process by developing policies, procedures and facilitating training programs.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Extensive knowledge and experience in leading high-level safety investigations within the rail industry
- Ability to make recommendations that achieve continuous improvement
- Knowledge of regulatory investigation requirements
- Highly developed written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation - Acts, Regulations and Standards
- Highly developed monitoring, review and audit skills
- Hands on operational experience in a rail environment
- Satisfactory completion of required medical examination
- Provide National Police Clearance
- Current WA C or C-A Class Drivers Licence
- Training in accident investigation procedures applicable to the ICAM
- Qualified and assessed to the (IA) Individual Access accreditation level
- Completed Auditor Training Course
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Free Gym
- Other additional contract benefits
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
To provide safe, customer focused, integrated and efficient transport services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.