Seeking an Engineering & Development Liaison Manager - Rail Projects. Responsible for the development and engineering management of projects who acts as the liaison point between the projects division and senior engineering management.
- Engineering Degree (in a Rail Engineering discipline that would satisfy Chartered Engineer status or equivalent
- Broad technical knowledge across rail operations, track infrastructure, power systems, signalling & communications
- Knowledge of design assurance using requirements verification/validation methods
- Proven experience in client management of major projects and working with sponsors, regulatory bodies, stakeholder's
- Detailed knowledge of relevant railway engineering standards
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Satisfactory completion of required medical examination
- Ability to provide National Police Clearance
- Meet the requirements of Individual Access (IA) Track Access Permit and Electrical Safety Awareness
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Position
- Work Life Balance
- Free Parking
- Free Gym
- Other additional employment benefits
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
To provide safe, customer-focused, integrated and efficient transport services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.