- Leading an experienced and dynamic E&I team in the technical and project delivery of various packages across the mining and metals sector.
- Focus on resource planning, project management, knowledge maintenance, guiding and mentoring, managing risk and QA
- Areas of project focus will cover; Mining, process, power generation and promoting learning of new tech. Maintaining your knowledge of statutory requirements including High Voltage, Mines Regs, Hazardous Areas, Underground mining, Renewables, Fuel storage and dispensing, Machine Safety, Static Protection, Lightning Protection and Earthing.
- Initial 12 month contract
- Perth CBD based
- Well regarded EPC
- 20+ years Engineering experience postgraduate, with a significant amount of this experience in mining & heavy electrical and instrumentation industries.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised University of Technical College.
- Chartered (registered) or eligible for Chartered status.
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and statutory requirements around electricity in mining and heavy industry.
- Good understanding of the Design Process in EPCM environment.
- Team building skills and experience and an interest in developing skills and experience of the team.
- Good understanding of dealing with clients, contractors, vendors and other disciplines
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a well regarded consultant and work with a dynamic multi discipline team
- Diverse project focus, key leadership role
- Perth CBD based, competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining, infrastructure and transport sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.