Titan Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Branch Manager to be involved with delivering telecommunication solutions and services to a range of mining clients across Central QLD.
Reporting directly to the Qld Operations Manager, the Moranbah Branch Manager is ultimately responsible for growing revenue, the profitability of the branch and ensuring efficient and cost effect operations across all branch activities. Overseeing a team of sales and service technicians this position is charged with delivering customer centric solutions and services to local customers.
This business delivers end-to-end fixed and wireless technology solutions for voice, video and data transmission. Based in Central Queensland this established branch provides design, project management, installation, monitoring and maintenance services for networks across the region. The existing customer base includes organisations in the Mining, Energy, Utilities, Construction, Hospitality, Retirement, Agriculture, Telecommunication, Transport and Government sectors.
Branch Management experience is essential. Our ideal candidate will have experience in service management in a telecommunications or ICT setting, dealing with customers in a fast paced environment. However a background managing staff and customers in other related industries will be highly regarded.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate the following;
- Strong and effective leadership skills - management development and mentoring of staff.
- Effectively and professionally manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively engage with new and existing clients and assist the sales team with client quotes, submissions proposals, methodology & costings.
- Ensure activities are carried out in accordance with the company's safety, quality assurance & environmental management systems.
- Ability to manage all phases of small to medium size projects.
- Commercial, contract, planning and financial management experience;
- Manage internal field and subcontractor resources.
- Coordinate delivery activities to achieve project deadlines and budget objectives.
Ideally you will have exposure to a broad range of Radio telecommunication equipment and all associated communication infrastructure.
- Sound experience in a Service Management role.
- Understanding of ITIL Service Management Frameworks.
- A good technical understanding of telecommunications and RCST solutions.
- Knowledge of project & financial management and sales solution development.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Corporate Networks.
- A strong safety focus.
What's on Offer?
- A permanent role with a well established secure organisation
- An attractive renumeration package
- Relocation assistance
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client are an established national communications provider who specialise in delivery of radio networks and infrastructure to a wide variety of resources sites across Australia. With an ever-growing team they are now seeking to add a strong leader with approximate 10 years exp.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.