- 2/1 FIFO roster from Perth to the Pilbara
- Large Iron ore project
- Prepare electrical and instrumentation design and calculations in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards.
- Assist in sourcing new work and maintaining existing client base.
- Preparation of proposals and estimation of manhour budgets.
- Manage projects within budget and time constraints.
- Supervise and provide assistance to drafting staff.
- Preparation of Scope of Work Documentation.
- Provide construction management support for clients as required.
- Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the relevant Quality Assurance system.
- Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Minerals and Metals Business Unit. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
- Degree in electrical engineering
- 7 years plus experience - trade experience will be well considered.
- Strong site background
- Mining project experience
- Able to interface with a range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and statutory requirements around electricity in mining and heavy industry.
What's on Offer
- Initial 12 month contract, competitive hourly rate offered
- FIFO roster of 2 weeks on, 1 week off from Perth
- Opportunity to work on a large mining project
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining, infrastructure and transport sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.