- Well regarded EPC
- Design Engineering position
- Brownfield Iron Ore projects
- Initial 6 month contract
- Perth CBD based
- Experience in LV - HV power distribution systems, Motor control, instrumentation and control systems
- Degree in electrical engineering
- 5 - 10 years plus experience
- Strong design engineering background
- Mining project experience, Brownfield project experience ideal
- Able to interface other disciplines and clients
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and statutory requirements around electricity in mining and heavy industry.
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.