- Client side Electrical Project Engineer position focused on the construction execution and delivery of HV projects
- Scoping, budgeting, scheduling
- Systems utilised: MS Project, MS Excel, SAP
- Able to work independently and have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Perth CBD office based, 3 or 4 site trips will required per month up until December. From that point as projects hit execution, that will increase to a 3 or 4 trips per fortnight.
- Initial 12 month contract with strong chance of extension
- Well regarded Agricultural services organisation
- Strong Electrical Project Engineering background across the mining and heavy industrial sector
- Experience working for Client owner /EPC or contractor
- Electrical Trade preferred
- Construction based project execution essential
- Strong site background
- Experience with schedules, tracking costs and maintaining budgets
- Excellent stakeholder skills
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and statutory requirements around electricity in mining and heavy industry.
What's on Offer
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extension
- Perth based with site trips
- Opportunity to work on the owners side
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Is a leader in their industry, with operations extending along the value chain from storage facilities, handling, transport, marketing and processing.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.