My client is currently seeking a Mine System Engineer on a FIFO capacity. The candidate will have experience within the mining sector.
- Manage data collected and stored by Machine Guidance Systems.
- Provide technical support for mining system applications.
- Scope and implement system enhancements based on customers' requirements.
- Assisting with development of system KPI's to measure system performance.
- System Applications include; CAT Terrain, CAT Command, CAT Health, Modular Mining Dispatch Classic and Modular MineCare.
- Management of applications life-cycle.
- Application administration.
- Facilitation of system improvement initiatives.
- Maintenance of core system configuration.
- Addition or removal of HME entities.
- GPS corrections, Distribution from GPS base.
- Data radio configuration and fault finding at level II standard.
What's on Offer?
Long term contract
Supportive and well established team
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca D'Amico on (08) 6467 0629 or click Apply Now'.
Our client specialise in Industrial Control System Automation for Mining, Petroleum, Automotive and Power and Energy.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.