Titan Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer, Telecom Implementation for a VHA RAN refresh in Brisbane
Reporting to the GS LDO, the Project Engineer is ultimately responsible for the Telecom Implementation process in customer projects.
- Technical and site solution content support to SE Product Management for project tender and preparation
- Support project prep works as part of start up team. Make sure sales item mode is used
- Give SE input to project preparation. Support start-up team in customising Nokia solutions and Nokia tools
- Support PM in preparing Quality Plan and preparation of quality module
- Participation in the pre-installation meetings
- Review of Nokia environmental issues & incorporate as needed into site solution
- Implement Project Quality Plan and quality module for site work
- Checking site configurations for logistics ordering process
- Commissioning and integration for site equipment
- Carrying out site survey when required-> site survey report
- Support site quality assessment is done according to project quality process and reporting requirements
- Carrying out Quality assessments
- Acts on changes in Project requirements or specifications
- Cooperate with network planning, SA and CW in project to ensure site implementation activities are in line with other service lines in project
- Produce site Implementation reports in format agreed with Project Mgr/ Technical Mgr/ Partner Mgr/ Project Contract Mgr
- Preparation of telecom installation materials list based on SOR
- Preparation of site-specific installation instructions
- Where needed, interface with customer relating to site issues
- Use Nokia software tools, interfaces and processes e.g. e-Tracker and traceability process. Ensure service suppliers use it correctly
- Assist with any problem solving for implementation issues on site
- Supports telecoms implementation and rollout training for partners together with PaM
- Update own competence of new products by interface with SE Product Management team
Ideally you will have
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering.
- 3+ years' implementation planning or field management experience in project work in implementation works for telecommunication systems.
- Understanding of Nokia's delivery process and different product and site processes.
- Ability to work in multi-national environment and in customer interface. General know how of cost management.
- Co-operation/managerial skills to follow up partners and subcontractors' performance.
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- A strong safety focus.
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is an established international telecommunications provider who specialise in delivery of radio networks and infrastructure to a wide variety of resources sites across Australia..
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.