Seeking a Site Environmental Advisor for a major mining project. The role is offered on a 3-4 months contract. FIFO Perth. 2/1 Roster.
- Conduct environmental monitoring programs and manage data.
- Carry out environmental inspections and audits.
- Assist with regulatory environmental approvals.
- Assist with regulatory environmental reporting as required.
- Recognised Degree - Environmental, Science or related field
- Thorough understanding of current legislation
- Demonstrated experience preferably on a mine site
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Able to develop working relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Highly competent in MS Office
What's on Offer?
- 3-4 month contract
- FIFO Perth
- 2/1 Roster
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
A leading EPCM
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.