Titan Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Lead Communications Engineer for a contract position with a new mine site based 90klms west of Tom Price
The Lead Communications Engineer responsible for:
- Implementation and Commissioning of Process Control Networks, Operational Technology, Share Services and Corporate Networks
- Experience in the following areas preferred:
- Profinet and other Automation Communication Protocols
- Moxa Switches
- Cisco Switches
- Multicast & Broadcast Networks
- NEC & Cambium Microwave Links
- Fibre Optic Cabling& Patching
- Tetra Radio Networks
Ideally you will have
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering.
- 3+ years' implementation, planning and management of telecommunications projects.
- The ability to manage the performance of contractors on site to ensure adhere to design and to deliver to schedule and budget
- Well developed verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- A strong safety focus.
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now.
Our Client has developed a solid reputation as a trusted and established Project Delivery, Multi-Discipline Engineering and Advisory Services Consultancy to the resource, industrial infrastructure and energy sectors.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.