- Project: Gold Mine in NSW. Feasibility Study
- Brisbane based position
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to extend
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Mining experience essential, preferably gold project or Hard Rock underground mining exp.
- Develop Geotechnical investigation scope of work
- Geotechnical investigation interpretation
- Design development via Designer supervision
- Design of hardstand areas associated with heavy vehicle traffic and buildings and facility installations
- Drainage design and water runoff / catchment area assessments
- Traffic management assessments
- Collection Pond / Dam design
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- 5 years plus experience as a Civil Engineer with experience working within consultant environments
- Mining project background required
- Good understanding of civil/geotechnical design
- Able to interface with stakeholders
- Experience completing project delivery tasks
- Excellent communication skills
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.