Seeking an Area Manager, EI&C to lead the EI&C area and all associated packages within the area ensure delivery performance, monitor impact and support the delivery of the overall project.
- Proven ability to create, drive and maintain a positive safety culture
- Ability to proactively manage workload and forecasts to develop challenging, but achievable, team goals.
- Establishing and maintaining the necessary systems and procedures to ensure safe and efficiency
- Managing the team performance with respect to safety, cost, schedule and quality
- The ability to drive change and take an adaptable approach to work practices and the environment.
- Proven experience in the management of mining contracts with a focus on safety, cost, schedule and quality
- Proven experience in implementing change initiatives
- Experience in managing and supervising growing teams
- Qualifications in a related discipline with additional management training/certification
- 11kv switchboards experience essential
- Ability to manage and report at multiple levels and across disciplines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ming industry experience essential
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- Perth based with site travel
- Great hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
A leading EPCM
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.