Seeking an Aged Care & Disability Trainer & Assessor to deliver Certificate III (CHC33015) Individual Support (Aged Care & Disability).
- Aged Care Qualification with focus on Disability - Essential
- Cert IV Training and Assessment - TAE40116 or equivalent - Essential
- Experience in training Aged Care & Disability
- Drivers Licence - Essential
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Highly organised with strong administration and computer skills
- Experience working with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) preferred
- Hold or ability to obtain a Working with Vulnerable People Check
What's on Offer?
- Flexible engagement - Contract - Perm
- Perth Metro Location
- Brand New Facility
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Their vision is to give students a flexible and more engaging learning experience, and encourage people to realise or change employment opportunities with the knowledge and skills they provide.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.