- Large iron ore project
- 7 - 10 years experience as a Structural Engineer
- SpaceGass utilised
- Steel and concrete mining plant structures and miscellaneous structures
- Initial 6 month contract
- Perth CBD based
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Strong mining & metals project experience
- Demonstrated experience (7 - 10 + years) in a design focused or EPCM role;
- Experience with mining plant structures design
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a well regarded consultant and work with a dynamic multi discipline team
- Opportunity to work on a large iron ore project
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and infrastructure sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.