Titan Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Lead Communications Engineer for a contract position with a leading EPCM who is working with a Tier 1 Mining Company.
Duties and Responsibilities for this position
- Development of communications system high level and detailed design documentation such as scope of works, design criteria, commissioning procedures;
- Management of small teams performing construction and testing;
- Interface with vendors to ensure compliance with project specifications;
- On site commissioning management;
- Development of engineering / design effort hour estimates;
- Involvement and promotion of Safety in Design on communication projects;
- Providing technical guidance to colleagues and other teams, specifically in relation to network design;
- Develop PCS/OT switch configurations; and
- Hands on factory acceptance testing of PCS network components.
Ideally you will have
- Engineering Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communications or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in Communication systems design and execution projects within the mining sector;
- Experience with PCS/OT network switch configuration and hands-on testing (Industrial Cisco equipment experience preferred);
- Experience in leading a communications design and execution team (for the Lead role only);
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Experience with other multidisciplinary design interfaces (particularly Electrical) is beneficial.
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- Excellent rate
- Perth based position
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click 'Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.