Seeking a Contracts Manager. Major mining construction project. Perth based. 12 month contract.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Law, Business Administration or similar
- Proven experience in EPC contract development and administration associated with significant multi-disciplines
- Demonstrated experience as a Contract Manager
- Successful track record in tendering and contract management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contracting and procurement practices and principles applied by major EPC companies.
- Knowledge of commercial practices, legal principles and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage contractual/commercial activities to preserve owner/client interests
- Lead negotiations
- Experience in review, analysis, defence, preparation and resolution of Contractor claims
- Ability to advise, train and mentor key staff
What's on Offer?
- Perth based
- 12 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
A leading EPCM
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.