You will be responsible for the off-site and on-site planning and execution of a series of shutdowns for major upgrades to a brownfields iron ore fixed plant. The shutdown manager will be required to liaise and coordinate work between the EPCM engineering, procurement and construction team and the fabrication/installation contractor as well as the client operations and other contractors on site who will be performing similar works.
- Ability to plan and execute multiple shut activities during a single shut
- Ability to manage pressure to complete the scope safely within the agreed timeframe
- Ability to change strategy and priorities due to unplanned events if required
- Strong understanding of iron ore process, conveyors, crushing and screening plant
- Solid understanding of shutdown planning and management - preferable in mining or oil and gas
What's on Offer?
- FIFO position but you will spend a lot of time in the Perth office and on site for longer swings when the Shuts are on/approaching.
- Long contract , market rates
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.