Seeking an Organisational Change Manager to effectively implement a specific project for our client, by creating integrated and aligned change, communication and training plans. Working closely with the Project Director and sub-project Project Managers, along with functional representatives the role will determine change impacts of the sub-projects and overall project, supporting the business to understand, adopt and embed the required changes.
- Proven experience delivering large scale projects and complex organisational change in geographically dispersed and dynamic environments
- Ability to develop and implement core change management activities
- Experience in project and operational environments
- Experience within a professional services, energy, resource and complex process or related industry
- Strong IT skills - MS Office, Sharepoint and fluency in collaboration tools (Teams, Yammer)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to produce agreed documents under demanding deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a virtual team environment across multiple time zones
What's on Offer?
- 3 Month Contract
- Leading Engineering Consultancy
- Competitive Day Rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Global engineering company which provides project delivery and consulting services to the resource and energy sectors, and complex process industries
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.