- Well regarded multi discipline engineering and project delivery consultant
- Electrical engineer with 5 - 10 years' experience. Also have some instrumentation experience.
- Mining experience preferably in a process plant environment. Gold project background would be handy.
- Project: Gold Plant near Kalgoorlie
- HV and LV experience required. Technical Engineering and project delivery background.
- Commissioning experience as well preferred
- Initial 6 months with strong chance of extension
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Role commencing mid September at the latest
- Perth CBD based with some site work
- Degree qualified in electrical engineering
- 5 - 10 years plus experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Strong design engineering background. Strong background in both HV/LV.
- Mining experience preferably in a mining process plant environment. Gold project experience would be handy.
- Able to interface other disciplines and clients
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and statutory requirements around electricity in mining and heavy industry.
- Some commissioning experience preferred
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.