Seeking an Information Management Technical Officer - Document Controller. To be accountable and competent on all aspects of the client's document management and control.
- Diploma or above in Information Management or equivalent
- Qualification in Software development or data modelling or equivalent
- Experience working within the guidelines of Retention and Disposal Schedules in a records management role
- Content management experience with an Information Management qualification
- Experience in a senior team role mentoring junior staff
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards
- Possession of, or the ability to acquire a satisfactory Police clearance certificate (dated within the last twelve months).
- Current drivers licence
- Technical experience working with M-files (advantageous)
What's on Offer?
- 3 year fixed term full time contract
- Competitive Salary
- Work/Life Balance
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.