- Major Iron Ore Project in Western Australia
- 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster
- Project until December 2021
- Implement the construction plan and monitor the progress in respect to safety, time, budgetary and quality. You will plan work activities and identify hazards and controls in consultation with employees.
- Strong HV/LV background within a iron ore and mining project environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and coordinate work
- Interfacing with contractors and stakeholders
- Sound electrical construction or mining plant maintenance background - HV knowledge a must;
- Electrical Superintendent/Coordinator level experience within an EPC/Client/Major contractor environment.
- Extensive mining background
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and coordinate work;
- Excellent people and written communication skills;
- Able to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent safety attitude
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- 2/1 FIFO roster from Perth to the Pilbara
- Key leadership role working on a large scale iron ore project
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.