Titan Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Lead Communications Systems Engineer for an initial 12 month contract with the possibility of extension.
In this role you will manage a number of medium to large scale technology projects.
You will apply a deep understanding of Engineering principles to devise and deliver practical and economical solutions for our clients.
You will develop and maintain client relationships and ensure overall successful project delivery.
Day to day, you will responsibilities will include planning and resourcing projects, preparing client reports and contributing to the overall management and profitability of projects and the Technologies team.
- Knowledge of current communications technologies and design implementation practices and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
- 8 years' + experience in a similar role
- Process control and industrial networking experience
- CCNA or demonstrable equivalent level of network competency
- Basic fault finding and tracing skills
- Strong LAN (switching) skills
- Knowledge of WAN's and routing protocols
- Wireless networking knowledge and experience desirable
- LTE experience desirable
Ideally you will
- Be degree qualified in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Be based in Sydney
- Possess well developed verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Contribute to a strong safety culture.
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now.
Our Client is a well established and highly regarded national EPCM who provides services to Tier 1 mining companies across Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.