Titan Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Senior Engineer - Rail Systems for an initial 12 month contract with the possiblity of extension.
In this role our client will look to you to use your expertise in Rail Systems to provide high level technical support and supervision in relation to design and engineering services for Rail Systems.
You will ensure all rail systems engineering works complies with statutory and regulatory requirements and company policies and practices.
You will be supervising preparation of maintenance planning for all Rail Systems works and be the liaison with other department engineers and draftspersons to ensure rail systems goals are met.
- 6-10 years' + experience in a similar role.
- A tertiary degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics / Systems or like degree.
- Mining / Industrial Engineering experience.
- Experience in writing detailed plans, technical reports and running risk workshops.
- Exposure to the full systems lifecycle from requirements definition through to deployment.
Ideally you will
- Be based in Sydney.
- Possess well developed verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Contribute to a strong safety culture.
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is a well established and highly regarded national EPCM who provides a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services to Tier 1 companies across Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.