As the site based Commissioning Manager you will support and coordinate personal for commissioning of brownfield and greenfield projects. These include dry process plant, new primary crusher and overland conveyor, mine dewatering equipment and a heavy vehicle refuel facility.
- Relevant commissioning management industry experience such as materials handling systems, high voltage reticulation, water supply systems and process plant equipment.
- EPCM, and construction coordination experience
- Must be degree or trade qualified
- MBA or PMI qualified is preferred
What's on Offer?
- Initial 12month contract
- FIFO 2/1 Roster
- Start now or client will wait for the right candidate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.