Seeking a Site HSE Administrator to join a large Greenfields iron ore construction project.
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of HSE presentations or meetings, including but not limited to daily pre - start and weekly toolbox meetings
- Maintain HSE notice boards on camp with up to date information
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of HSE training information and maintain the schedule for delivery of the training
- Input and upload training records for personnel
- Provide administrative support in the risk management process
- Monitor and provide reports on progress in relation to close out and verification of corrective actions
- Site HSE Administration experience essential
- Experience working in an EPCM environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build effective internal and external networks
- Adaptable to rules and supervision
- Able to be on-call outside of general work days
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- FIFO Perth
- 2/1 roster
- Competitive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
A global engineering company which provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.