- Primary Design Engineer: substation and switchyard layout, earthling design and performance testing, insulation coordination, lightning protection, and equipment selection and specification.
- Local Utility Network experience
- Permanent staff role
- Well regarded consultant
- Parramatta location
- Interfacing with clients and stakeholders
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Thorough understanding of AS2067, AS3000 and related requirements for HV substations in Australia.
- Experience using Power System modeling software on load flow and fault level analysis
- Experience with switchyard layout, earthing design and performance testing, insulation coordination, lightning protection, and equipment selection and specification
- Excellent team skills
- Able to interface with clients and stakeholders.
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Electrical & Power Engineering Consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the utilities, government, development, resources and construction sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.