In your role as Project Manager you will be hands- on and have had previous experience managing and executing large brownfield SMP type mining projects. You will be a strong leader who is capable of leading a skilled workforce to execute projects. This role will really suit someone who does not mind working in a site environment and wants to get the job done. You will be starting in a PM role with a long term view of progressing your career within the company to a higher position.
- 5+Years Project Managing mining projects up to $50 million
- Strong construction background working for the contractors
- Sound commercial acumen (Budgets, planning and contracts)
- Must be able to forge strong relationships with the clients and also focus on BD
- Strong commitment to OH&S
- Degree qualified Mechanical engineer or equivalent
What's on Offer?
- Full time opportunity
- Perth based role with site roster during project execution
- Good opportunities for career advancement
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Is a leading Maintenance, Project Management and execution provider to the resources sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.