Titan Recruitment is currently seeking five (5) experienced Field Engineers for an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
These are FIFO roles on 3/1 rosters, based at Rio Tinto's Koodaideri mine site.
The Main Purpose of these positions are to look after the Installation / Commissioning / Integration / Troubleshooting / hardware reconfiguration / Antenna Optimization / Troubleshooting / Reporting / Site Audits / Operational & maintenance skills / Testing and acceptance.
- 3+ years experience in NOKIA 2G and 3G or 4G mobile network projects, rollouts & deployments.
- Engineer or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering or similar level of studies.
- Specific knowledge of NOKIA BTS installations & configurations.
- Experience in Configurations/Installation/Commissioning/Troubleshooting BTS UMTS/LTE in a mining environment.
- Strong skills in Antenna work leading Tilts / TMA / installations.
Ideally you will have
- OH&S training and certification
- Working at Heights certification
- A White Card
- First Aid knowledge
- A full clean driving license
- The ability to travel within Australia if required
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is an established international telecommunications provider who specialise in delivery of radio networks and infrastructure to a wide variety of resources sites across Australia..
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.