- Major solar farm project in Pilbara of WA
- 2/1 FIFO roster from Perth
- 12 month contract
- Manages and assesses contractor performance and track progress in relation to the project construction schedule
- Ensure contractor works are being carried out with appropriate level of supervision
- Preparation and submission of weekly and monthly progress reports
- Approve and audit contractor documentation as required
- Manage engineering design issues and recommend improvements
- Ensure relevant paperwork has been approved prior to authorisation of day works being performed by the contractor
- Manage contractor compliance to relevant statutory and client documentation
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Electrical Superintendent level experience working across mining and resource projects
- Rio Tinto site experience preferred
- Solar farm experience an advantage
- Strong background in management of contractors and interfacing with clients and stakeholders
- Strong experience with schedules and budgets
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and statutory requirements around electricity in mining and heavy industry.
- Excellent safety attitude
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.