Titan Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Analyst - Operational Technology for a fixed term contract or permanent engagement.
This is a FIFO position on a 8/6 roster based at the mine site
- A Diploma in Engineering/Information Management
- Experience in support and maintenance in Operational Technology systems such as Fleet Management, Drill & Blast, Automated Drills, Hydrocarbon Management or In-Pit Wireless.
Ideally you will have the ability
- and previous experience in an IT/OT Application support and/or Information Management role within the mining industry.
- to translate business functional and non-functional requirements into technical specifications for implementation by either the vendor or Operational Applications team
- to plan, acquire and coordinate installation of site hardware and software across the Operational Technology and In-pit Wireless systems
- to manage and ensure optimal operation of allocated IT/OT applications across the Technology Operations and Governance domains
- to Identify and lead service improvement and cost reduction/efficiency initiatives (People, Process, Product and Partners)
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now.
Our Client is Tier 1 Mining Company which represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of WA.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.