As the site based Project Engineer you will work across multiple work areas managing the work on a day to day basis. Work includes, but not limited to Earth works, Civils/Concrete, Structural Works, Electrical works. You will also run the weekly shutdowns.
- Structural / Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 3 - 5 years relevant mining project experience
- Earth works, Civils/Concrete, Structural Works, Electrical works preferred
- Must have recent RIO and Iron Ore experiences
- Shutdown experience preferred
- EPCM, Site and contractor management experiences
What's on Offer?
- Site based role
- 4/3 or 8/6 Roster depending on the work demands
- 12 month contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Has a solid reputation as a trusted multi-disciplined Engineering and Project Delivery Consultant to the mining, resource and industrial infrastructure sectors. They believe the key to successful project delivery is based on their values of integrity, action, commitment and excellence.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.