- Titan Recruitment is currently seeking a Deployment Manager for an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
- This is a FIFO role on a 3/1 roster, based at Rio Tinto's Koodaderi mine site.
- The Main Purpose of this position is to provide hands on technical experience and management of a team to ensure the successful deployment of Nokia's LTE solution.
- Minimum of 5 years mining experience working on a FIFO Roster.
- Proven experince in the deployment of an LTE solution in a mining environment.
- The ability to manage a team of 30 people including sub- contractors
- Be well versed with Mining Safety and Permit procedures.
- Be able to work with other contractors and client representatives.
Ideally you will have
- Engineer or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering or similar level of studies.
- OH&S training and certification
- A White Card
- First Aid knowledge
- A full clean driving license
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now.
Our Client is an established international Telco who specialises in the delivery of the latest telecommunication solutions and infrastructure to a wide variety of Tier 1 Mining companies across Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants