Titan Recruitment is currently seeking a RF Communications Technician to assist our client with the delivery of services and support to their local and remote client base.
This is a Permanent customer facing position based in Perth with remote work will be required for various projects.
- Installation & fault finding of Voice & Data Radio systems including Motorola/Tait/Hytera.
- Installation and fault finding on microwave equipment and various IP equipment.
- Installation of communications equipment on vehicles and customer premises.
- Installation and fault finding of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
- Liaise with Engineering Department to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Liaise with planning group to ensure the planned maintenance schedule is implemented.
- Ensuring all activities undertaken are carried out in accordance with company safety policy and procedures.
Ideally you will have
- Previous experience working with radio communications and IP based equipment.
- Previous experience with Fleet Management Systems.
- Previous experience working in the mining environment / industries.
- The ability to work within a team and be self-motivated.
- Experience with Motorola, Tait, and Hytera radio systems.
- Intimate knowledge of VHF and UHF radio systems in multiple technologies such as DMR, P25, and TETRA.
- Microwave experience.
- Experienced working at heights.
- Rigging/Tower Rescue experience.
- Cert IV Diploma of Radio Communications or equivalent trade certificate.
- White Construction Card.
- First Aid Certificate.
- High Risk Workers Licence Work Platform.
- Tower Rescue (Desirable).
- Work Safely at Heights.
- Australian (C Class) drivers licence for a manual vehicle.
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now.
Our Client is a systems integrator and professional services provider supplying critical communications solutions.
It provides training services, unified communications services, fixed and wireless communications services and real time locations services to medium and large enterprises in targeted industries - healthcare, retail, mining, facilities management, utilities, government and general commercial.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants