My client is currently seeking a Completions Handover Coordinator with experience working in a commissioning team and handover role or activities.
- Plan & Prepare Turnover Dossier content for Transfer Care Custody & Control (TCCC) of Plant and NPI Facilities
- Interface with Operational Readiness group to confirm handover requirements, structures and deliverables
- Define Handover process workflows and responsibility matrices to ensure all Handover stakeholders deliver on handover obligations
- Configure & Setups Handover documentation portal in Smart Completions (CCMS)
- Expedite Documentation required for TCCC packages from contractors, vendors, engineering, regulatory groups and operations
- Utilise the commissioning database (Smart Completions CCMS) to track Facility Handover milestones and readiness
- Coordinate Handover walk downs and punchlist close out
- Coordinate Handover Sign-off in line with required signatories
- Coordinate Handover Dossier compilation and delivery to Operations
- Coordinate requirements to satisfy Final Handover
- 3-5 Years' experience in a commissioning team and handover role or activities (essential)
- Competency with the use of a Completions & Commissioning Management system (CCMS) (essential)
- Trade or Engineering Qualification (desirable)
- Experienced in document control processes (desirable)
- Experienced in the use of Smart Completions or Continuum Edge CCSM Software (desirable)
What's on Offer?
- Long term contract
- FIFO Opportunity
- Hourly rate - with site uplift
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.