- Senior Project Engineer
- Strong Non Process Infrastructure (accomodation camps, workshops etc), bulk earthworks and haulage
- Civil Degree qualified
- Excelling report writing, stakeholder management and strategic thinking
- Estimating, developing schedules (with help from P6 planner)
- Early phase project stage
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extension
- Perth CBD based
- Well regarded consultant
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Strong mining & metals project experience
- NPI and Bulk Earthworks project experience
- Strong Project Engineering background
- Consultant background preferred
- Excellent stakeholder skills & ability to complete project delivery tasks
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on the early phases of a key iron ore project
- Perth CBD based
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and infrastructure sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.